Thursday, August 27, 2009

Passiflora 'Pure Vida'


Now, all three of my Passiflora 'Pure Vida' have bloomed (P. 'Pure Vida Purple' and P. 'Pure Vida #7 have bloomed previousily)..... today is the first bloom for the regular P. 'Pure Vida'. To be honest, I would have to see them blooming at the same time to see the differences.... the purple one is darker and, well, more purple! The other two, I can't tell differences. I have P. "Pure Vida #4' hopefully on its way to me....

Passiflora 'Raspberry Strudel' has bloomed today for only the second time. There are many, many buds on it so I look forward to seeing them all!


Passiflora collinvauxii is blooming some more.....
This one is Passiflora 'Blue eyed Susan'.... I liked the sky in the background!
...and Passiflora 'Incense'....

0 comments: