Sunday, March 26, 2017

MANDIVILLA

Mandivilla is a beautiful vine in pink, red or white.  I've been overwintering about eight of the plants.  The only white one I have my Uncle gave to my beloved Granny for Mother's Day a couple years before she passed.  She loved watching it grow tall and taller but I don't think it ever bloomed for her.  She gave it to me to overwinter a few months before she passed away.  So I definitely need to take good care of that one especially!  They are bad for getting aphids during the winter but heck, what isn't... ugh!

This was also painted last year just a few months after I began to paint.  Some of these will get a little embarrassing to share but we all grow and become better artists the more we practice, right?!?

(will add color mixes soon)

0 comments: